Saturday, June 21, 2008

Things have gotten...

...a little crazy. Someone was murdered at the resort. It wasn't me. That's not the issue. The issue is that although I had nothing to do with the situation, the resort felt it necessary to make some heads roll to help their obviously damaged reputation. Mine rolled.

Since then, I've become a sheep farmer. I don't see anybody from the resort anymore. Stacy and I parted ways after we were both fired. I didn't want to invite her along and she probably felt awkward since we had the "we're just friends" talk a scant few months ago. I'd love to stay and write more about how this all went down, but it seems that someone outside the internet cafe here is harassing my sheepies. That should be a good story too.

I'm going to train my sheep to attack ValuSave.

No comments: