Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm A Little Disillusioned Right Now...

...and in order to prevent more of it, I'm staying away from people.

The main reason I wanted to come here was to get away from the people. I didn't fool myself into thinking that people over here (or, what I thought was Australia) were any better than those back home. However, I hoped they would be better. Of course, I was wrong.

And unfortunately, life demands that I keep coming in contact with people. This senseless job at the resort has me stuck around the same bunch of wannabes that I so desperately want to get away from. I won't go into details - what's the point? It's the same thing I've been so frustrated with time and time again. Even the armchair philosophers are kidding themselves. All people my age buy into the very things they say they hate. Their hypocrisy is as astounding as it is disgusting.

I would type out the situation, but an exotic plan cursed my hands with a rash that makes even this entry painful. But you know what? At least the rash will go away. The people won't.

And I thought the ValuSave was bad.

No comments: